Hunter, a North Carolina native, graduated from Appalachian State University where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science. He minored in Psychology and graduated cum laude in 2009.
After graduating from Appalachian State, Hunter interned and eventually earned employment with the law firm of Everett & Hite in Greenville, North Carolina. In 2011, he left the firm to attend law school at the Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, Virginia.
Hunter was on a full merit scholarship while at the Appalachian School of Law. He graduated summa cum laude and finished second in his law school class.
While at the Appalachian School of Law, Hunter was on the school’s Natural Resources Law Journal and he was a member of the legal honor society Phi Delta Phi. Hunter was on Dean’s List every eligible semester, and received the best grades in Constitutional Law II and Trial Advocacy.
Hunter joined Cravens & Noll in November, 2014 and is a resident of Harrisonburg.
Email: Email Me
Areas of Practice
- Domestic Relations (Divorce, Child Custody and Support, Property Settlement Agreements)
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
- Virginia State Bar Association, 2014-Present
- American Bar Association, 2014-Present
- Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, Virginia
- D. 2014, summa cum laude
- Phi Delta Phi legal honor society
- Appalachian Natural Resources Law Journal, editor
- Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina
- S. 2009, cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Psychology
- Judge Victor V. Ludwig, Staunton, VA, Summer Intern 2013
- District Attorney’s Office, Greenville, NC, Summer Intern 2012
- Everett & Hite, Greenville, NC, Intern and Legal Assistant 2009-2011