Email: E-mail Me
Jason W, Costanzo, Esquire is a resident of Richmond, Virginia. He attended Virginia Commonwealth University where he received his Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice. While he was a student at Virginia Commonwealth University, he was a member of the VCU Crew Team and an adult leader with Boy Scout Troop 912 in Fort Lee, Virginia. After college, Jason moved to South Carolina where he obtained his juris doctor from Charleston School of Law in Charleston, South Carolina.
During his time at Charleston School of Law, he served as Vice-President of the Criminal Law Society and Public Interest Law Society. He was a member of the Delta Theta Phi fraternity, a Juvenile Arbitrator with the Ninth Circuit Solicitor’s Office, and an Adult Guardianship Monitor with the Charleston County Probate Court.
Also while attending law school, Jason worked in a Charleston law firm specializing in civil and workers’ compensation. Following law school, he became an associate at the law firm of Cravens & Noll, P.C in Chesterfield, Virginia. Jason W. Costanzo prides himself on maintaining close client relationships, and will work diligently until your matter is resolved.
Areas of Practice:
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Virginia State Bar Association, 2014-Present
- American Bar Association, 2014-Present
- Charleston School of Law (Charleston, South Carolina)
- Virginia Commonwealth University (Richmond, Virginia)
- Richard Bland College of the College of William and Mary (Petersburg, Virginia)
- Juris Doctor – 2014
- Vice President of Criminal Law Society, Vice-President of Public Interest Law Society, Juvenile Arbitrator, and Adult Guardianship Monitor
- Delta Theta Phi
- Bachelors of Art– 2010
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science – 2006
- Mu Alpha Theta