The civil litigation lawyers at Cravens and Noll integrate outstanding trial skills and experience with substantive knowledge of procedural law and litigation strategy.
Our trial attorneys provide zealous representation for our clients, regardless of whether the client is an individual litigant or a major corporation. Practicing in state and federal courts, and at all levels of appeal, our class action lawyers in Virginia represent individuals, small businesses, large corporations, and charitable organizations.
Among the many types of cases the trial attorneys of Cravens have Noll have litigated include:
- Suits/ claims against the federal government
- Suits/ claims involving the Departments of the Army, Navy and the Department of Defense
- Business disputes
- Defamation (libel & slander) lawsuits
- Contract litigation
- Intellectual property claims
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Construction litigation
- Business fraud
- International Estate Adjudication
- Defense of Toxic Tort Allegations against the United States
- Defense of the United States in the Tailhook Litigation
- Defense of the United States in the USS Iowa explosion